We apologize for the inconvenience that we are doing repairs was broken link.

May 25, 2011

"Little Braver" [Lyric_Angel_Beats! Ost.]

#Lyric Song Anime Vector

:: Little Braver :: 




Artist: LISA
Original song - Album - Girls Dead Monster - - "Angel Beats" 


aruku hohaba ga ookiku naru ni tsurete 
yume kara toozakatteiku 
aruku mukikaetemiru gururi mawatte

chiisana yuuki da kedo itsu demo koko ni aru yo 
osanai hibi ni mitsuketa 
fukai yami ni tozasareobiekitta jibunrashisa mo tsureteku yo

nagareteiku keshiki dore mo nikayottete 
nandaka akubi ga deru 
tsugi no doa sagashidasou sora no kanata ni

chiisana fune ni notte ookina ho hirogeru yo 
hareta oozora ni kaze ga fuku 
kimi wa boku de itsu demo issho da kara jibunrashisa o shinjite

kono tenohira wa nan no tame? 
kewashii michi o susumu tame? 
sore nara itsuka wa kanarazu 
eikou to iu torofii o tsukamu!

chiisana yuuki da kedo hontou ni chippoke da kedo 
yashin ni michita sugoi yatsu 
tozasareteta yami ni wa hikari ga sashi yoake no you ni kieteku

kimi wa boku de kimi mo boku de issho da kara 
tabi no owari o mi ni ikou

Translate----------------- 


As I start taking bigger steps 
I keep getting farther away from my dreams 
I twirled and changed direction

Even though it's a little bravery, it's here 
I'm going to take 'myself' with 
That I found in deep darkness

Because all the scenery that goes by look the same 
I can't help but yawn 
I'm going to find the next 'door' up in the sky

I'm going to get on a small ship and release the big mast 
The wind blows in the sunny sky 
You are me and we're always together, so believe in yourself

What are my palms for? 
Are they for going through some tough road? 
Then you'll be able to 
get a trophy in the future!

Even though it's a small bravery, even though it's really small, 
It's filled with ambition 
Light shone in the darkness and the darkness fades away like the dawn

You are me and you are me as well and since we're all together 
Let's go see the end of everything.

No comments:


Kaskus

Only


:ilovekaskus

:iloveindonesia

:kiss

:maho


:najis

:nosara

:marah


:berduka


:malu:

:ngakak

:repost:

:repost2:


:sup2:

:cendolbig

:batabig

:recsel



:takut

:ngacir2:

:shakehand2:

:bingung


:cekpm

:cd

:hammer

:peluk



:toast

:hoax:

:cystg

:dp


:selamat

:thumbup

:2thumbup

:angel


:matabelo


:mewek:

:request

:babyboy:


:babyboy1:

:babymaho

:babyboy2:

:babygirl


:sorry


:kr:

:travel

:nohope


:kimpoi

:ngacir:

:ultah

:salahkamar


:rate5

:cool


:bola


by Pakto


:mewek2:

:rate-5

:supermaho

:4L4Y


:hoax2:


:nyimak

:hotrit

:sungkem


:cektkp

:hope

:Pertamax

:thxmomod


:laper


:siul

:2malu:

:ngintip


:hny

:cendolnya


by misterdarvus


:maintenis:


:maintenis2:

:soccer

:devil


:kr2:

:sunny

Post a Comment

Note : Please watch your words before posting a comment, NO Spam, NO Rude, and atleast Polite.

Thank you have liked my blog.

My Great Web page