We apologize for the inconvenience that we are doing repairs was broken link.

May 25, 2011

"Highest Life" [Ost. Angel Beats!_Lyric]

#Lyric Song Anime Vector

:: Highest Life ::




Artist: LISA
Original song - Album - Girls Dead Monster - - "Angel Beats"

boroboro no mama de moufu ni taore
doushite konna ni mukininatteru n darou
futo yogitta

nobotte mita toki hirogaru sekai wa chiisai hodo kimochi ii 
dakara mubou na hodo takai kabe ga ii 
daremo ga miageru youna  sono hou ga atashi rashii

nakanaka netsukenai yoru wa 
kuriimu no koro no kuraputon o hiitari suru no ga suki

ikite mite mo ii  sou omoetara kara 
umarete kita hazu desho? 
yappa yokatta na  hito tte utsukushii na  sou omoeru basho ni ima 
konpasu o awaseteru
   
sorya kanashii toki wa naku yo
hitoribocchi wa samishii yo 
demo ne ningen tte sonna mon da yo? 
Oh, my guitar hibike !

nobotte mita toki hirogaru sekai wa chiisai hodo kimochi ii 
dakara mubou na hodo takai houga ii 
daremo ga miageru youna  kimi mo dou? 
ikite yokatta na  sou omoeta nara 
saikou ni kimochi ii 
boroboro ni naite mo  mogaite sakende mo 
soredemo atashi tachi wa mata aruki daseru n da ne
sayonara to, arigatou

LaLaLaLa Happy life! Go! 
LaLaLaLa Take me with you! 
LaLaLaLa Highest life! Go! 
LaLaLaLa Go with me!

Translate-------------- 

Going to pieces, I fall onto my blanket. 
Why am I taking it so seriously
Suddenly, the thought came by

When I tried climbing up, the spreading world made me feel better as it got smaller, 
So I want a wall so high that it would be reckless to climb it. 
It's like everyone is looking up at me. That would be true to who I am.
 
Down to the crossroads! 
On the nights when I can't fall asleep, 
I like playing Clapton's music from Cream's days. 
Down to the crossroads!

"I can try living on." Since I was able to think that, 
It was right for me to be born, right? 
I'm glad, after all, that I'm in a place where I can think that humans are beautiful now. 
The compasses are lining up.

Of course, I cry at sad times 
Being by myself is lonely, 
But isn't that what it is to be human? 
Oh, my guitar, resound!

When I tried climbing up, the spreading world made me feel better as it got smaller, 
So the more reckless the height, the better it is. 
It's like everyone is looking up at me. How about you? 
"I'm glad I'm alive." If you could think like that, 
You'd have the greatest feeling. 
Even if we're falling apart and crying, even if we're struggling and screaming, 
Even so, we can start walking again. 
Goodbye, and thank you.

LaLaLaLa, Happy life! Go! 
LaLaLaLa, Take me with you! 
LaLaLaLa, Highest life! Go!
LaLaLaLa, Go with me!

No comments:


Kaskus

Only


:ilovekaskus

:iloveindonesia

:kiss

:maho


:najis

:nosara

:marah


:berduka


:malu:

:ngakak

:repost:

:repost2:


:sup2:

:cendolbig

:batabig

:recsel



:takut

:ngacir2:

:shakehand2:

:bingung


:cekpm

:cd

:hammer

:peluk



:toast

:hoax:

:cystg

:dp


:selamat

:thumbup

:2thumbup

:angel


:matabelo


:mewek:

:request

:babyboy:


:babyboy1:

:babymaho

:babyboy2:

:babygirl


:sorry


:kr:

:travel

:nohope


:kimpoi

:ngacir:

:ultah

:salahkamar


:rate5

:cool


:bola


by Pakto


:mewek2:

:rate-5

:supermaho

:4L4Y


:hoax2:


:nyimak

:hotrit

:sungkem


:cektkp

:hope

:Pertamax

:thxmomod


:laper


:siul

:2malu:

:ngintip


:hny

:cendolnya


by misterdarvus


:maintenis:


:maintenis2:

:soccer

:devil


:kr2:

:sunny

Post a Comment

Note : Please watch your words before posting a comment, NO Spam, NO Rude, and atleast Polite.

Thank you have liked my blog.

My Great Web page